Sonic's Problem Sonic's Problem

I never thought I would see this name again..

The Reward The Reward

Very nice. The ending brings everything together.
Only problem I had was at the end when they did there epic hand hold? High five? What ever that is. He seems to be using the left hand, that should be missing the fingers, yet he is not.. I am not sure if that's cause that is supposed to take place in the mirror or not. That part was not clear.

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

The camera was alll over the place.. I see what you tried to do, but it was a little to much. It was good nimation, just to muh effort on the effect.

Kiigen responds:

Sorry about that, I have been using the effect for awhile, it was just too much this time.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

It does not matter how many times I come back and watch this. I get goose bumps evey time. Yor sprite movies are what made me want to make flash in the first place, and the level of emotion in this final sprite flash is so epic, so amazing its the perfect fit and the perfect farwell to an epic series and a hobby. I so badly want to see more, but ending on an amazing flash like this just makes the emotion all the stronger.

D-SuN responds:

Owww Thanks man! It's been a long time but I do remember working on this project - I poured alot of love an energy into it, I'm so glad it's still appreciated to this day. Thanks Backlash :)

Rise of the MK - Disc 1 Rise of the MK - Disc 1

I can only picture Randy's face on that tumbstone at the end and how the mood of both the beginning and the end of this is exactly how the familly of Randy must feel.

I might not have known as a person but his flash is the soul reason behind my career choice in life as an animator. Thanks for the memories.

Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

Was quite amusing. I just had a problem with the mouths. They moved way to much and to wide for the words spoken. But otherwise was good.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

The animation and art style is so.. neat! Very nice.

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

Heh, was awesome, but I can't help be feel bad for that Umbreon. Look so sad before it died lol

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

The only animation I have ever seen from Edd was Tribute, after that I never bothered to look anything else of his up. So I do not know who he is or his work well. But seeing this still manages to move me. See a tribute to a respected artist to morn for his passing is very touching and I respect that.
I see people ranting about putting ads, not bothering to read the description, and saying you are trying to gain publicity from his death. But they are all just retarded, jealous that they did not think to do this first.
Have no idea who Edd was, but may he Rest in peace.

Yusuf responds:

Thank you, and may he.

Friendship is STILL Magic Friendship is STILL Magic

Mhmmmm..

Im honestly not sure what to make of this. Was weird, but still made me chuckle and I'm not sure why.