Sonic's Problem Sonic's Problem

I never thought I would see this name again..

The Reward The Reward

Very nice. The ending brings everything together.
Only problem I had was at the end when they did there epic hand hold? High five? What ever that is. He seems to be using the left hand, that should be missing the fingers, yet he is not.. I am not sure if that's cause that is supposed to take place in the mirror or not. That part was not clear.

Layton Raises His Hand Layton Raises His Hand

The camera was alll over the place.. I see what you tried to do, but it was a little to much. It was good nimation, just to muh effort on the effect.

Kiigen responds:

Sorry about that, I have been using the effect for awhile, it was just too much this time.

Mario Stomping Frenzy Mario Stomping Frenzy

You might be done with Sprite movies, but you still treat us to these addicting Mario sprite games x]. Great stuff.

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Emotion.

Music that connects with your emotions, especially sorrow is such a powerful thing, and you nailed it on the head.not a lyric to be heard, yet I can feel and understand the emotion of this song in my chest. Very nice.
Just like the poster before me stated, this makes me wont to draw or do something tear inducing.

BlazingDragon responds:

Gustav Mahler once said, "If a composer could say what he had to say in words, he would not bother trying to say it in music."

Thanks for the review, Backlash. :)